What is Stormwater?
The Official definition of stormwater under the N.J.A.C. 7:14A rules is as follows:
“Stormwater” means water resulting from precipitation (including rain and snow) that runs
off the land’s surface, is transmitted to the subsurface. Or is captured by separate storms sewers or other sewage or drainage facilities, or conveyed by snow removal equipment.
If more information and questions on stormwater program please contact the Borough of Ogdensburg, 14 Highland Ave. Ogdensburg NJ 973-827-3444.
Ogdensburg Stormwater Management Ordinances
- Ordinance 03-2023 – Pet Waste
- Ordinance 04-2023 – Wildlife Feeding
- Ordinance 05-2023 – Litter Control
- Ordinance 06-2023 – Improper Disposal of Waste
- Ordinance 07-2023 – Containerized Yard Waste or Yard Waste Collection Program
- Ordinance 08-2023 – Private Storm Inlet Retrofitting
- Ordinance 09-2023 – Illicit Connection
- Ordinance xx-2023 – Tree Removal / Replacement
- Ordinance 11-2023 – Privately-Owned Salt Storage
- Ordinance 12-2023 – Refuse Containers/Dumpsters